Saturday, January 3, 2009

Hello World!

Masayang Pilipinas
My ode to the Philippines

With all the places I have visited in my short life, I regret that I only thought of doing this now.
This is my tribute to our wonderful home country. If there's anything that I've learned from traveling around the Philippines, it's that you can't run out of places to visit, things to do and knowledge to learn. Our country is home to over 7,000 islands. That's over 7,000 unique places, over 7,000 potential life-altering experiences. I was blessed to have parents who taught me how to appreciate the world around me. Our family has always loved to travel. Maybe it was because we were 4 kids and it was always too expensive to go abroad that we had to always find new places in the mainland to explore. We loved to go around and explore new frontiers, along the way we found our favorites and of course, a few "one-time-onlys" but for sure, there wasn't a day out of town that we regretted. Well, maybe apart from that one time we spent new year's eve in a cold isolated beach in Dagupan, Pangasinan. But yeah, we all still agree. 

Masaya ang Pilipinas!    

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Kits! :) If only I thought of it sooner, madami na tong laman. hehe

    ReplyDelete